Saturday 1 September 2012

I went to the Creative Crafts show at Manchester Central Convection Complex on Thursday.  I had such a good day with Lynn from The Yarn Fairy.  I much preferred the venue compared to its usual spot at the Trafford Centre.  It was a lot easier to get to and the complex was lovely.  I loved seeing Inkylicious as always.  They have some beautiful stamps that are always reasonably priced.  I saw a great demo from Aly's Inky fingers using Pan Pastels and my other favourite was Meiflower who did a great demonstration showing how to weave ribbon in a way I didn't know of.  I even remembered how to do it when I got home and made a lovely card! (photo to follow)

Lynn and I got there for 10.30 and didn't leave until 5pm.  There was just so much to see and learn

No comments:

Post a Comment